|Statistics of Bwburke94|
|Total number of days||27|
|Total votes received||22|
|“||If I wasn't already out of the game, I'd quit in protest.||”|
He is known for receiving votes at almost every Tribal Council he attended, and for receiving 22 votes against him in his two seasons, at the time a Survivor: Wikia record. He also had memorable feuds with Ash and Hoenn in Nepal, and with Luke and Joshie in Revival.
However, he is most well-known for his "quit in protest" rant shortly after his Revival elimination, when he (incorrectly) judged the tiebreaker challenge between Raphael and Joshie to be biased in favor of Raphael.
Brendan became an ORG Wiki admin in 2013, but was fired from the role in early 2014 due to his tendency to add badly-coded CSS to the wiki. He continued to run the Survivor Wiki bot on the ORG Wiki until early 2016.
As a child, I was often singled out due to my aggressive behavior and learning differences. In early 2005, I learned that I had Asperger Syndrome (later redefined as part of the autism spectrum), explaining a lot of my differences.
I bounced around from school to school for a while - at one point, I attended four or five schools in a six-year span. I found a school for autistic students in Brattleboro, Vermont that helped me realize who I really was.
A few years ago, I began watching Survivor. I know I haven't been watching quite as long as some of you, but my opinions as a fan are much more aligned with those of long-term viewers. I despise Russell Hantz and don't understand his fans, despite his antisocial behavior sometimes matching mine. I also think that returning players have been overdone in recent years.
Name (Age): Brendan Burke (18)
Tribe Designation: Chitwan
Current Residence: Conway, Massachusetts, USA
Personal Claim Of Fame: Getting pwned by Francesca Hogi on Facebook.
Inspiration In Life: My parents. They have done so much for me over these past 18 years to get me through school, and their efforts have finally paid off.
Hobbies: Video games, Survivor, and sleeping.
Pet Peeves: People who think Russell Hantz should have won, people who think Kim Spradlin is a top-10 winner, and people who think Redemption Island is a good idea.
3 Words To Describe You: Awesome, crazy, strategic.
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why: Food, water, and women. The first two are for my survival, the third one is because I'd go even more crazy if I didn't have someone with me on the island.
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: Ken Hoang. Though I'm not as good at SSBM as he is.
Reason for being on Survivor: To show everyone here that I'm more than just a know-it-all.
Why do you think you will be Sole Survivor: I won't be Sole Survivor. All of Chris's sockpuppets will vote me out first.
|Brendan's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Chitwan Tribe Immune|
|2||Chitwan Tribe Immune|
|4||Trace|| Ash, Hoenn, Jhet,|
Nathan, RP, Trace
|Voted Off, Day 12|
Name (Age): Brendan Burke (18)
Tribe Designation: Regreso
Current Residence: Brattleboro, Vermont, USA
Personal Claim Of Fame: Getting blindsided last time out. Unanimously.
Inspiration In Life: My parents. Same reason as last season - that rhyme wasn't intentional, I swear.
Hobbies: I'm not so sure sleeping counts as a hobby, so I'll just say Survivor and video games.
Pet Peeves: People who change text colors in tribeboxes. We've been over this already.
3 Words To Describe You: I. WANT. REVENGE.
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why: Same as last time.
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: Ken Hoang. Though I'm not Asian and he's not autistic.
Reason for being on Survivor: I'm not going down so easily this time. I know what to look out for this time.
Why do you think you will be Sole Survivor: Having people from outside the USA on my tribe will help, for once.
|Brendan's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
| Aidan, CK, Duy,|
|4||Regreso Tribe Immune|
|5||Joshie|| Courtney, Joshie,|
|Voted Off, Day 15|
|Season||Posting Percentage||Other Hosts|
|%|| • Ian|
| • Aston|
|Season||Logo||Other Hosts||Success (Y/N)|
- Brendan's brother JamesBCrazy competed on Survivor: Côte d’Ivoire and Survivor: Salvation. He finished 15th and 21st in his two seasons, being disqualified from the latter for cheating.
As a Contestant
- Brendan and Rokgen44 are the fourth and fifth contestants with autism, following Mad Russell, Sunsummer7, and Pieniazek666.
- After Brendan's Revival elimination, he was tied with SoleSurvivor for the most amount of votes received over multiple seasons with 22 votes. This record was broken later in Revival by Lspie1 with 23.
- Brendan was the first contestant to be voted out unanimously in Revival.
- Brendan is the first contestant to be voted out unanimously twice.
- Brendan attended six Tribal Councils, and received votes at five of them.
- Brendan received a different number of votes at each Tribal Council he attended.
- Brendan is the first contestant to have a publicity shot.
- In both of his seasons, Brendan was voted out two spots before the jury began.
- Brendan is the first contestant to be voted out of his second season prior to the Final Tribal Council of his first season. He was followed by Bartley of Survivor: Turkey being voted out of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- However, Bartley was still in Turkey when voted out of Heroes vs. Villains, while Brendan had already been eliminated from Nepal prior to being voted out of Revival.
As a Host
- Brendan technically "bid" for season 13 separate from the Survivor: Anarchy bid, but as a contributor to the Anarchy season format he was immediately chosen as an assistant moderator once the season became official.
Full List of Times Brendan Has Inserted Himself Into a Season
List is complete as of the conclusion of Survivor: Java.
- Côte d’Ivoire: Assisted the hosts with a rules interpretation when the first Tribal Council ended in a 4-4-1 tie. Unbeknownst to Brendan, this tie was intentionally caused by his brother Jimmy casting a throwaway vote.
- Madagascar: Attempted and failed to get the hosts to retcon the day layout regarding the two halves of the episode 5 double Tribal Council.
- Peru: At the first final five Tribal Council, pointed out that Domca had self-voted for a second time, and should have been disqualified. As a result, the results of the vote were negated and Domca was sent to Redemption Island.
- Turkey: After being fired from the hosting staff, he still made two posts in a hosting capacity: the first clarifying the origin of the tribe names, and the second regarding a non-vote at a revote.
- Heroes vs. Villains: On two occasions, attempted to clarify the results of a challenge with disputed results.
- Indonesia: Complained repeatedly about the hosts lying on their bid, and did nothing else.
- Kamchatka: Convinced the hosts to add Erikmichaelpayne to the jury despite his disqualification for inactivity.
- Salvation: Alerted the hosts to the fact James had cheated at the second Immunity Challenge. James was disqualified from the game, and Brendan was temporarily banned from the ORG Wiki for advance knowledge of James' attempt to cheat.
- Brendan shares many similarities with Alex Hickman:
- Both played in Survivor: Nepal and Survivor: Revival.
- Both were the second person voted off of their tribe in Nepal.
- Both were voted out 6-1 in Nepal.
- Both received eight votes against them in Nepal, two at their first Tribal Council and six at their second.
- Both remained on their original tribe at the switch in Revival.
- Both were eliminated at their tribe's fourth Tribal Council in Revival.
- Both were voted out unanimously in Revival. As such, they are the first two contestants to be voted out unanimously twice.
- Both have twin brothers on the wiki.
|Survivor: Nepal Castaways|
|Survivor: Revival Castaways|