|Statistics of Edzz|
|Total number of days||60|
|Total votes received||15|
|“||Ted, you are singlehandedly the most annoying person I have ever had the displeasure to share my existence with. I hope You go Home tonight, and I wanted to vote for you last week but apparently you "weren't" a threat. Well you are a threat. A threat to my sanity.||”|
Eden is best known for playing the idol on Phil, resulting in his elimination.
When Eden returned for Survivor: Salvation, he was a part of the majority alliance controlling the game, until gradually more and more people started to dislike him, to the point where he began to receive votes at nearly every tribal. After a shocking Double Tribal Council twist, Eden was blindsided by his alliance for being the easiest target due to him being so disliked.
Name (Age): Eden (14)
Tribe Designation: Rapa Nui
Current Residence: Sydney, Australia
Personal Claim Of Fame: I wrote a song, and got to sing it at my school Music Festival?
Inspiration In Life: Aston
Hobbies: Finding Idols, Wasting Idols, Getting Voted out
Pet Peeves: "This is Not a Hidden Immunity Idol"
3 Words To Describe You: Rhadamanthine, Parsimonious, Lachrymose
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?: I would like to have my homework, so I could do it all the time and have fun. I would also like an exuisite Estonian Door, so I could have fun opening it. I would also love the blood of a virgin so I could sacrifice myself to Satan.
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: Lisi Larnes (I am tight and white)
Reason for being on Survivor: GREED! I THINK GREED PROPELLED ME!
Why do you think will be Sole Survivor: Because I am agenderous, I am neither male nor female. Also I like Egyptian Horseradish
|Eden's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Rapa Nui Tribe Immune|
|4||Rapa Nui Tribe Immune|
|9||Ted|| Adam, Bob, Maya|
|Voted Off, Day 26|
| Voted for|
Hometown: Sydney, Australia <3
Current Residence: Sydney, Australia <3
Personal Claim To Fame: PIaying the Idol on the wrong person.
Inspiration in Life: Myself, as I am a very inspirational person.
Pet Peeves: People that scream on the phone, people that slurp their pasta when they eat it. Use of the words: picnic, shovel, flesh or moist. Studying for exams and then failing them, when your favourite character dies, when you miss a survivor episode, evacuations, the medallion of power, redemption island.
Previous Finishes: Survivor: Polynesia, 9th Place, Second Member of the Jury.
Favorite Past Moment: When I found my hidden immunity idol <3.
Previous Survivor He Respects Most (Main or ORG): In main survivor, its a four way tie between Courtney Yates, Ciera, Laura Alexander, and Alexis Maxwell. In this ORG, I respect everyone, cause I love y'all.
Previous Survivor He Respects Least (Main or ORG): In main survivor, I respect Brandon Hantz the least, cause he has some isssueees. On the ORG I respect inactives and quitters the least.
Why Did You Come Back?: Isn't it obvious? I came back to receive... SALVATION.
|Eden's Voting History|
|Askja Tribe Immune|
|2||Askja Tribe Immune|
|3||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|5||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|6||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|7||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|9||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|10||On Exile Island|
|12||Mikey||Mikey, TJ, Trace|
|Jino|| George, Jino, Mitchell,|
|Voted Off, Day 34|
| Voted For|
- Eden Later placed Second on Fellow Polynesians Chrix and Ted's ORG season Survivor: Babuyan Islands, losing again by just one vote to Maya.
- Eden went on to compete in Dark Horse ORG's first season.
- Eden went on to host the twentieth season, Survivor: Kamchatka
- Eden is the first contestant in Polynesia to play an idol. However, the person he played it on received no votes at tribal council.
- Eden was the last member of Rapa Nui to receive votes.
- Eden was considered for Survivor All Stars, and Survivor Madagascar however an offers were not made.
- Eden was cast as an alternate for Survivor Heroes vs. Villains, but was cut from the final cast.
- Eden has been considered as a returning player for every returnee season since Polynesia.
- He finally got cast for Salvation, after being considered for the previous three returnee seasons.
- He is also one of the two jurors not from United States, the other is Maya.
- Eden became the Runner-up of Player of the Season by the smallest margin ever: Just 1 vote to Maya. He is the 7th Australian to be nominated for Player of the Season.
- Despite consistently being mispronounced as "Ee-den", Eden is actually pronounced "Edd-en".
- In early 2014, Eden was promoted to Administrator.
- In both his seasons Eden started on a blue tribe, and later moved to a purple one.
- In both his seasons Eden played an item incorrectly at the first merge Tribal Council.
- Eden was the highest placing original Askja member.
|Survivor: Polynesia Castaways|
|Survivor: Salvation Castaways|