► Rapa Nui
Fries234, also known as Bob, is a contestant on Survivor: Polynesia.
Tribe Designation: Tuamotu
Current Residence: U.S.A
Personal Claim Of Fame: Intelligence
Inspiration In Life: My family. I wouldn't be who I was today without them.
Hobbies: ORG's, school, computer games
Pet Peeves: People who act like they are on your side and then blindside you.
3 Words To Describe You: Intelligent, determined, funny
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?:
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: I don't think I am like any of them. I'm one of a kind.
Reason for being on Survivor: I wanted to see how I would stack up on an actual Survivor game.
Why do you think will be Sole Survivor: I'll have to wait and see.
|Bob's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|3||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|4||Rapa Nui Tribe Immune|
| Chrix, Jay, Kevin;|
|7||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
| Jay, Kevin;|
|13|| ||Adam, Ted|
|Voted Off, Day 36|
| Voted for|
- Bob is the first, and thus far only, contestant to be abducted and survive a Tribal Council with the tribe that abducted them.
- Bob is the only original member of Tuamotu to be a member of all three tribes.
- Bob is the lowest placing member of Houhia to win individual immunity.
- Bob is the first contestant to be in two tied votes in the same season, the second being Nick from Survivor: Peru.
- Bob is currently the only contestant to survive two tied votes.
|Survivor: Polynesia Castaways|