|Season||Papua New Guinea|
|Namesake|| A port town located on the|
eastern coast of the
island of Bougainville
in Papua New Guinea
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Abau|
|Tribe Status||Dissolved Day 13|
|Lowest Placing Member||Jaydeehan (20/20)|
|Highest Placing Member||LukePrower (Winner)|
Kieta is one of the starting tribes of Survivor: Papua New Guinea. Their tribe color is orange.
Known for being a physically weak tribe, causing them to drop down to one member early on. However, the tribe still managed to produce the season's winner.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Kieta was the first tribe to lose a challenge on Survivor: Papua New Guinea.
- Kieta was the first tribe to have a castaway sent to Exile Island on Survivor: PNG.
- Kieta is the third-youngest tribe in PNG.
- Kieta is the first tribe to be reduced to one member.
- Kieta is the first tribe not to produce a juror.