|"Lie to Me (episode)"|
|Previous||It's Impossibly Big|
|Next||Stuck at a Crossroad|
Lie to Me is the eighth episode of Survivor: Hawaii.
Redemption Battle: Redemption Battle
Due to the unprecedented disqualification of Chris and Cassie, two of the survivors voted out pre-merge will get the chance to re-enter the game. Each must answer 30 questions as correctly as he can - and the two with the most correct answers will win and re-enter the game.
Winner: DB & Kaitlyn
Immunity Challenge: Lie to Me
Each of the contestants must produce three statements about themselves, two are true, one is false. Once everyone has submitted their three statements, they must then identify which is true and which is false. The person with the highest number of correct answers would win immunity.
Immediately after Manu's Tribal Council, the tribes were informed of the merge. The tribes decided the tribe name and the tribe color as well. The new tribe was christened as the Ohana tribe, wearing green. Also, the tribes were notified about the first individual Immunity Challenge.
- Chris is a Wikia user for almost a year now while "Cassie watkins" only made "her" account the day the casting thread was released.
- "Cassie" was rarely online, only logging in to send votes.
- Both users appeared to share the same syntax (a person's typical sentence construction style), also, similar patterns of typos and wrong grammar. The moderator is a former linguistics major.
- The final nail on "their" coffins was, "Cassie" sending her challenge statements through the email address which bore Chris' surname. Ian checked the email if it is used for a Facebook account, turned out the email is used by Chris' mother.
Not liking the idea of being double-crossed like this, Ian immediately went to Chris and demanding an explanation, where Chris immediately confessed, asking the fuming mad moderator to just eliminate "Cassie" and keep his original account in the running. Needless to say, both accounts were disqualified, with "Cassie" receiving a permanent block from the Survivor Wiki. Despite this, the challenge continued with Chris and "Cassie's" statements being part of it. Sunsummer7 won the challenge with 5 points. Chris' two accounts were pulled out from the merged tribe, and considered them as pre-merge eliminees. Because of this, Ian and Alfons agreed upon bringing back two of the first nine eliminated players through a special, impromptu challenge. DB and Kaaitlyn emerged victorious, giving them the right to return to the game, with individual immunity.
|Disqualified From the Game|
|Won Redemption Battle|
DB & Kaitlyn
|“|| You backstabbed us and lied to me
Sorry, LOL I'M NOT SORRY
|“||You may chop off the head but it Always grows back.||”|
|“||I am sorry. Had to do it, but I'll vote out Alex.||”|
|“|| I vote for Zjzr.
He is a member of Popoki, and they have to go.
|“||I have no idea who to side with, seeing as I am in the middle here. I was 100 percent with popoki but now that Cassie and Chris are gone or shoukd I say is gone, im not so sure. So I am voting for David34 tonight, for the little weasel's flip.||”|
|“||You have played under the radar the whole game and we're hoping that you are the one who is least likely to receive the Hidden Immunity Idol. Sorry.||”|
|“||Yaniv, it has been pleasure talking with you early, but I need to give this vote in case Sole uses the idol.||”|
Still in the Running
| || || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || |
| || |
- This is the first time players were disqualified from the game due to cheating.
- This is the first time when two different people played Hidden Immunity Idols at a single Tribal Council
- For the first time in Survivor: Hawaii, 8 votes didn't count on a single Tribal Council.
- This is the first time where there is more than two people eliminated within a single, non-finale episode.
- It was followed by This is Like a Sick Joke.
- Sole's negated vote for Zion is the last time he votes against someone other than Alex.
- The episode title is the name of a challenge performed in the episode.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.