|Statistics of PeaceOut12|
|Total number of days||61|
|Total votes received||22|
He is known for being the last member standing of the Isis tribe.
- Name (Age): Mikey (15)
- Tribe Designation: Isis
- Current Residence: Oradell, NJ, United States of America
- Personal Claim Of Fame: I guess being in the Geography Bee in 4th grade that was mostly dominated by 6th graders.
- Inspiration In Life: Andrew Jackson. He was a hater, but he changed America around for the better by being a fricking boss. I'm being serious. But also my mom for being herself and standing up for what she wants.
- Hobbies: Survivor, Minecraft, running track, playing soccer, the Amazing Race, drawing, writing.
- Pet Peeves: People that purposely troll to lose and just ruin the fun for anyone, disrespectful people, and stuff that hides in the dark.
- 3 Words To Describe You: Charismatic, funny, competitive.
- If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island, What Would They Be and Why?: A computer with WiFi, a soccer ball, and a sketchpad with crayons! :D
- Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Malcolm Freberg because he was very likable and he got along well with both of his tribes and he went to the end because he was competitive and sociable.
- Reason For Being On Survivor: I love to play as much as possible and I just love the experience.
- Why Do You Think Will Be Sole Survivor: Because I can socialize my way in, and then self-destruct everyone around me.
|Mikey's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|7||Isis Tribe Immune|
|9||Bailey|| Bailey, KJ,|
| Aaron, Ali, Tyler;|
|13|| ||Mihai, Togz|
|Voted Off, Day 33|
| Voted for|
- Hometown: Oradell, NJ, USA
- Current Residence: Oradell, NJ, USA
- Personal Claim To Fame: Getting disqualified and then having the rule overturned so I got to come back into the game.
- Inspiration in Life:
- Pet Peeves: People that talk all the time, are really loud and annoying, are a bitch for no reason, throw challenges, hate/believe their are superior because there opinion is different. Also, sharks, spiders, any kind of bug really, snakes, computer lag, phone that loses Wifi in my house, trolls (computer and under the bridge), the way you get a chill while touching Styrofoam, disease, starting anywhere other than Madagascar/Greenland in Pandemic, when Napoleon declares War on me in Civ 5, Gym warm-ups, smudging my pen writing cause I'm a lefty, when my brother leaves Legos everywhere, fainting Pokémon while level grinding, and tacos.
- Previous Finishes: Survivor: Egypt, 6th Place
- Favorite Past Moment: The arc of the season when we voted off Joshie (no offense) to winning the immunity challenge right after, forcing Anubis to go to a second tribal.
- Previous Survivor He Respects Most: I respect my friend, ally, and amazing person Tyler "Sinjoh". He is a very cool dude, can play an amazing game, and is really a good force and contributor to the wiki.
- Previous Survivor He Respects Least: Jad, I think. The one that disqualified then faked his death? Yeah, if that is true (which I think that is), then he is despicable and the lowest of lows..
- Why Did You Come Back?: I came back to prove my worth and show I can play. This is my last chance to pretty much win an ORG for a while. I'm about to start the application process for college and this is the last time before everything gets hectic. I want to prove myself, and everyone, that I am a great player.
|Mikey's Voting History|
|2||Esjan Tribe Immune|
|4||Askja Tribe Immune|
|6||On Exile Island|
|9||Súlur Tribe Immune|
|12||Eden|| Eden, George, Jino, Mitchell,|
Steve, Tyler, Zane, Dark Pearl
|Voted Off, Day 28|
| Voted for|
- Mikey went on to compete in Dark Horse ORG's first season.
- Mikey was the last person to enter the Pyramid.
- Mikey is the first person to self-vote twice, but not be disqualified. This is because his self-votes were not consecutive.
- However, he was temporarily disqualified until it was pointed out that the rule wasn't broken, afterwards the tribal council was redone with Mikey's self-vote still in place.
- Mikey was the last Isis member standing in Survivor: Egypt.
- Mikey is the fifth person to be voted out as a direct result of a hidden immunity idol being played.
- Mikey and Johan-Amir share the same amount of highest votes during Egypt.
- Both of Mikey's starting tribes were yellow.
|Survivor: Egypt Castaways|
|Survivor: Salvation Castaways|