|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Honu|
|Tribe Status||Merged with Honu and Manu on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member||XrosHearts (15/21)|
|Highest Placing Member||Waterwecna (Winner)|
Popoki was one of the three tribes that competed on Survivor: Hawaii. Their tribe color was red.
Popoki was a very successful tribe pre-merge, losing only one Immunity Challenge. The Final Three members of Survivor: Hawaii were all representatives of Popoki.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Popoki won the most challenges out of the three Hawaii tribes, with 7.
- Popoki won the immunity 5 times in a row and lost only once.
- Popoki is the first tribe to have a returning contestant.
- Popoki is the first tribe to be the only tribe represented at the final tribal council
- Popoki is the first tribe to have a sockpuppeteer.
- Popoki is the only tribe to have multiple sockpuppeteers.
- Popoki shares similarities with Survivor: Nepal tribe Khaptad.
- Both tribes came into the merge with 5 members.
- Both tribes contained the final 3 of their respective seasons.
- Two members were voted off placing 8th and 5th.
- Both tribes had only one American member.
- Popoki is the only starting tribe from the first six seasons to not have a representative in Survivor: Revival. (While no original members of Ticino made the Revival cast, a post-absorption member of Ticino did make the cast.)
- A Red Cat is Popoki's Insignia.