|Description||A twist that former players are brought back to the game for another chance against new players or other returning players.|
Heroes vs. Villains
Heroes vs. Villains II
- Survivor: Hawaii brought back one contestant from the previous season.
- Survivor: Cuba brought back 10 players from the previous two seasons to compete against new players.
- Survivor: Revival brought back 22 players from the previous six seasons who deserved redemption the most.
- Survivor: All-Stars brought back 24 of the greatest players from the previous 11 seasons to compete for another chance at the Sole Survivor title.
- Survivor: Madagascar brought back 10 players from the previous 13 seasons to face off against new players.
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains brought back 22 players from the previous 17 seasons divided onto tribes based on how they played in their previous seasons.
- Survivor: Salvation brought back 25 players from the previous 20 seasons who deserved another chance to win the game.
- Survivor: Cape Verde, due to having limited applications, brought back 3 female contestants from the previous 23 seasons.
- Survivor: Rome brought back 11 players from seasons 13 through 24 to compete against new players.
- Survivor: Generations brought back 24 contestants from the previous 27 seasons divided onto tribes based on when they first played the game.
- Survivor: Azerbaijan brought back 4 contestants from the previous 28 seasons, two who were voted out pre-merge and two who were voted out right before the FTC.
- Survivor: Retribution features a pool of 40 previous players that can be voted on by fans, all of which played once and never won. A total of 22 were chosen to participate.
- Survivor: Cyprus brought back 10 fan faves to face off against new players.
- Survivor: Archetypes brought back 24 returning players from the previous 36 seasons to compete for another chance to win. They were divided onto 3 tribes based on the attributes "Leaders", "Rebels" and "Underdogs". A hidden tribe was later revealed with a mix of 2 contestants fitting each of the attributes respectively.
- Survivor: Argentina brought back 10 returning players from the past 39 seasons as part of the "Blood Oaths" twist, where each returning player is paired with a new player on their tribe and will be rewarded if they reach a certain phase of the game together.
- Survivor: Last Stand brought back 24 players from the past 42 seasons who all had something to prove were ready to take their last stand at becoming the Sole Survivor.
- Survivor: Costa Rica brought back 7 one-time players that were well received in their original seasons to compete against 14 newbies for a second chance at the game.
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains II brought back 24 players from the previous 46 seasons divided onto tribes based on how heroic or villainous their actions and gameplay were in their previous seasons.
Success in the Game
Returning Players by Season
|Season||Returned to Future Season||Season||Returned to Future Season|
| || |
- Alex is the first contestant to ever return and the first to play twice.
- Adam is the first contestant to play three times.
- Emma is the first female contestant to play three times.
- Sole is the first contestant to play four times
- Therefore the first male player to do so.
- Charley, Emma, and Jamie share being the first females to return four times.
- Salvation is the season with the most returning players in one season with 25.
- Egypt holds the record for most returning players with 12.
- Laos has had each player return at least once, except for Clove.
- Laos has the highest percentage of returnees with 90%
|Survivor ORG Gameplay|