Tribe Designation: Tuamotu
Current Residence: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Personal Claim Of Fame: Win a gold in Speech, archery and singing comps.
Inspiration In Life: My parents definitely, they always support behind my back, told me what's good and bad. They never leave me alone and always protect me when i'm in pain.
Hobbies: Eating, Archery and Swimming.
Pet Peeves: Untrustworthy, liar and two-faced bitch.
3 Words To Describe You: Humble, competitive, passionate.
If you could have 3 things on an island what would they be and why?: 1) Phone 2) Radio. 3) Yoga mat, whenever i sad or lonely, i could do yoga.
Survivor Contestant you are Most Like: Its either Cirie who is a pure strategist or Candice who is good at challenges.
Reason for being on Survivor: Definitely to gain an experiences, to make friends and to see how far I could reach.
Why do you think will be Sole Survivor:
|Maya's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|3||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|6||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|7||Tuamotu Tribe Immune|
|10||Phil||Phil, Jay, Kevin|
|11||Kevin|| Kevin, Adam,|
Val, Ted, Jay
|Voted Off, Day 31|
| Voted for|
- Maya competed in Panda Gaming's seventh season, Survivor France . It was initially declared a finalist. However, She was disqualified because she cheated in the final immunity challenge.
- Maya is the first female contestant from Malaysia.
- Maya is the first female from Asia to reach merge. She was followed by Sarah in Indonesia.
- Maya is the highest ranking person on Survivor: Polynesia not from the United States.
- In Polynesia, Maya is the only Female Jury member, Molly and Kacey voted pre-merge while Val is in the Final 3.
- She is also one of the two jury members not from United States, The other one is Eden .
|Survivor: Polynesia Castaways|